When you come to Oktoberfest, we know you’re coming to not only experience Bavarian culture, but also to DRINK SOME BEER! We’ve got a great itinerary that allows you to see the best of Munich and Oktoberfest while having a great time. See our testimonials and what our customers have to say about their experiences with us.
Granted, itineraries vary with your arrival and departure, but our staff works overtime to make sure each trip is filled with adventures and memories. Below is a sample of a standard 4 night/3 day package with Oktoberfest Tours.
- Arrival into Munich, with a private driver meeting you at the airport/train station
- Greeted by an Oktoberfest Tours staff member at your hotel
- Free afternoon to explore Munich
- Enjoy a hearty Bavarian dinner
- Enjoy a full day venture to the world famous Neuschwanstein Castle. Transportation, guided tour are included.
- Return to Munich around 8. Use your free night to stop by the Oktoberfest Grounds or Hofbrauhaus
- Free morning (Opening Weekend)
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Explore the city of Munich on two wheels during the guest favorite bike tour.
- Beer Tent Reservations at Oktoberfest (includes dinner and two large beers)
- Enjoy a final buffet breakfast at your hotel
- Private transfer to the airport
Remember that you can add on a day at the beginning or end. In doing so, we can most likely arrange another beer tent reservation.
*Please note that schedules are approximate and are subject to change.
Don’t see exactly what you’re looking for here?
We can customize any package to fit your needs/dates. Just drop us an email.